Fitzpatrick Announces Open Office Hours
LANGHORNE, PA – Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-08) announced Tuesday he will be holding open office hours at the Constituent Service Center located 1717 Newtown-Langhorne Road, Suite 400, Langhorne, PA on Saturday 8/26 from 10am-3pm.
“In addition to focusing on the important issues of protecting our homeland, growing our economy and fixing a broken system in Washington D.C., it is critically important that we make ourselves accessible to our constituents, who are our bosses, in as many different ways as possible,” said Fitzpatrick. “My team and I are always available to meet and collaborate on how to best address the challenges facing our community and nation."
No appointments are needed, and constituents will be seen on a first-come first-serve basis. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, meetings will be 20 minutes long; however, if no one is waiting, meetings can go longer. As always, constituent meetings can be arranged any time by visiting Fitzpatrick.house.gov/schedule-meeting
Since being sworn in, Fitzpatrick has made a point to connect with Bucks and Montgomery county residents in a number of venues to increase engagement, including:
- Six tele-town halls, each reaching over 30,000 constituents;
- Nearly 60 small business visits, tours and employee town halls across Bucks and Montgomery counties as part of his ‘100 Small Business Tour’;
- Nearly 40 healthcare listening sessions with Bucks and Montgomery county physicians, experts and patients focused on healthcare reform;
- Three Congressional Working Group meetings with community stakeholders; and
- Responded to nearly 50,000 constituent communications (emails, visits, phone calls, letters, etc).
Constituents are encouraged to follow Fitzpatrick online at Fitzpatrick.house.gov and sign up for our weekly newsletter to learn more about the work in Washington, D.C. and around Pennsylvania’s Eighth District.