Dealing with Inflation

Inflation has affected all Pennsylvanians, including our many Bucks and Montgomery County residents. Check out the services below if you or your family need any assistance from federal, state, or local governments.


The U.S. General Services Administration has a website dedicated to government benefits and general assistance for individuals. You can visit the GSA website here.

Residents can also use the following links for additional information:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Local Inflation Data

Consumer Protection Financial Bureau: Tools to Help When You Can't Pay Your Bills

Student Financial Aid: Application

Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Refund Status

Small Business Administration: Application

Social Security Administration: Application + Manage Account

Veteran Assistance: Click Here


Pennsylvania’s COMPASS portal is the Keystone state’s website for health and human services. Residents can use it to apply online for many benefits that include:

  • Health Care Coverage
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
  • Free or Reduced-Price School Meals
  • Cash Assistance
  • Child Care Works Program
  • Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
  • Long-Term Living Services – Home and Community Based
  • Long-Term Living Services – Nursing Home and Related Facilities


Food Pantries

Housing Assistance:

If my office can ever be of assistance, please check out the Help With a Federal Agency section of my website.