How can Congressman Fitzpatrick help me with a Federal Agency?
As your federal representative, Congressman Fitzpatrick is authorized, with your permission, to make inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies. While Congressman Fitzpatrick cannot guarantee a positive outcome, our office will support your inquiry to the fullest extent possible. Although the office does not possess decision-making authority over the respective federal agency, the Congressman will ensure you receive fair and thorough consideration.
Who can Congressman Fitzpatrick help with a Federal Agency?
Congressman Fitzpatrick can make inquiries on behalf of any resident of the 1st Congressional District in Pennsylvania.
Specifically, what types of inquiries Congressman Fitzpatrick can make on my behalf?
Congressman Fitzpatrick can contact any Federal Agency that operates under the Federal Government. These include, but are not limited to:
- Social security
- Veterans Affairs
- Healthcare Marketplace
- Internal Revenue Service
- United States Postal Service
- Information on federal student loans or other forms of financial aid
- Immigration issues
Additionally, Congressman Fitzpatrick is pleased to provide military nominations, flag requests, and visits to our nation’s Capital. For state agencies like PennDOT, our office would be happy to put you in contact with your state-elected officials.
What does Congressman Fitzpatrick need from me to make an inquiry?
Congressman Fitzpatrick’s office requires a signed privacy release form, which includes a detailed explanation of your concern before he can make an inquiry.
Can Congressman Fitzpatrick help me with a legal dispute?
Congressman Fitzpatrick is not authorized to make an inquiry regarding legal disputes, including: child care, child custody, divorce, family court, criminal offenses, or civil litigation matters. In addition, no member of his staff is authorized to provide legal advice or recommend an attorney. For legal questions, please contact the Bucks County Bar Association at (215)-348-9413 or the Montgomery County Bar Association at (610) 279- 9660.
Can Congressman Fitzpatrick “speed up” the agency process?
Congressman Fitzpatrick will make his best effort to expedite an agency request. However, most cases must adhere to the standard timeline. If you believe your case represents an extreme hardship, please let him know in advance.
You can fill out a form authorizing me to communicate with a Federal Agency on your behalf.
Fill out an online request to have my office officially recognize the outstanding public achievement of a person who lives in our Congressional district.
Information on the Internship opportunities available in my offices.
Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a US Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination
My staff is happy to assist constituents with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other Washington, DC attractions.
- White House
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Air Force Association
- Association of the U.S. Army
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms
- Bureau of the Census
- Bureau of Engraving & Printing
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Election Commission (FEC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Government Printing Office
- Health and Human Services
- Homeland Security
- Identity Theft and Online Scam Prevention Video
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Justice Department
- Library of Congress
- Marine Corps League
- Military Personnel Records
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Child Abuse Prevention
- National Guard Association of the U.S.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health
- National Park Service
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Peace Corps
- Reserve Officers Association
- Retired Enlisted Association
- Selective Service System
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Transportation Department
- Treasury Department
- U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Postal Service Fraud Warning
- VA Regional Office and Insurance Center (Philadelphia)
- Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Employment and Training Service
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall